Alright folks, the Bills’ season is in full swing as the Bills come home to New Era Field!
While there have been some big changes at the stadium recently, I assure you the best tailgating in the country remains the same! So pull out the coolers, grills and chairs. Make the rounds to Wegmans, Consumers and your favorite butcher.
And as you prepare, remember that your tailgate, no matter how large or small, need only be concerned about the three major components: FOOD, DRINK & FUN.
• Bison Dip. You pick the agent to consume the dip…chips, pretzels, veggies, your hands. Whatever works.
• Beer. Show your stripes with the Labatt Blue Zubaz Cans, Community Beer Works ‘Lets Go Pils’ pilsner, Big Ditch Brewing Company‘s ‘Make Me Wanna Stout’, and Thin Man Brewery‘s ‘Pills Mafia’ pilsner.
• Water. Be responsible, have a few brews and then make the switch.
• Coffee. You’re going to be tired following all the shout song singalongs. Fill a thermos with some Timmy Ho’s to perk up for the ride home.
• Any variety of corn hole or washers game will work, but remember Buffalo invented Kan-Jam!
• A football. Gotta play some catch or some two-hand touch before the game. Your performance here almost assuredly determines the outcome of the Bills game.
• A playlist of the Bills Shout Song to play on repeat from your car.
That’s it. Wagons circled. Go Bills!