As Buffalo, Erie County and New York State reopen, we want to make the transition back to business as smooth as possible. Now that you’ve signed our Buffalo Cares! Stay Safe Pledge, our resources below will supply you with imagery, social graphics, suggested posts, and an outline for Erie County’s full reopening schedule with guidelines for specific industries.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, Cindy Kincaide, Visit Buffalo Niagara’s Director of Destination Development & Industry Relations, can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A toolkit of images to share on social media, suggested captions for posts and design files is available by downloading our Buffalo Cares! Stay Safe Pledge toolkit using the link below.
BUFFALO CARES! STAY SAFE PLEDGE TOOLKIT
Phase One Industries – Information available here
• Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
• Retail – Limited to curbside or in-store pickup or drop off
• Wholesale Trade
Phase Two Industries – Information available here
• Real Estate
• Essential and Phase II In-Store Retail
• Vehicle Sales, Leases and Rentals
• Retail Rental, Repair and Cleaning
• Commercial Building Management
• Hair Salons and Barbershops
• Outdoor and Take-Out Food Delivery Services
Phase Three Industries – Information available here
• Restaurants/Food Services (New York Restaurant Association Promise)
• Personal Care
Phase Four Industries – Information available here
• Arts, entertainment, and recreation
- Bowling alleys (August 17, 50% capacity)
- Gyms (August 24, one-third capacity)