These 20+ Buffalo Breweries Offer Their Beers To-Go
It’s important to keep the fridge well stocked during times like these. Milk, eggs, and a six-pack or two are commonplace in my household. And while I could easily walk over to my corner store to replenish my suds supply with some big-name national brew, I’m choosing to support local when it comes to what I pour in my glass during my video conference happy hours. Thankfully, more than 20 local breweries are still supplying (and even releasing) beers during these challenging times.
Below, from Buffalo to the Southtowns and Northtowns, local breweries are taking careful, sanitary steps to keep your refrigerator topped off – offering to-go purchases, online cashless preorders, drive-thru services, curbside pickup, and even beer delivery. Check out the full list below!
And each time you crack a beer at home, consider leaving a tip for service industry workers in need. Every little bit helps, and this is one more way for the City of Good Neighbors to step up and help their fellow Buffalonians during these challenging times. Make a Venmo or Cash App donation to a randomly selected hospitality employee using the Buffalo Virtual Tip Jar.
Buffalo Breweries Offering Their Beers To-Go
• 12 Gates Brewing Company | @12gatesbrewing | 80 Earhart Dr., Williamsville: curbside, to-go
• 42 North Brewing Company | @42northbrewing | 25 Pine St., East Aurora: drive-thru, to-go
• Belt Line Brewery | @beltlinebrewing | 545 Swan St, Buffalo: to-go
• Big Ditch Brewing Company | @bigditchbrewing | 55 E. Huron St., Buffalo: to-go
• Buffalo Cider Hall | @blackbirdciderworks | 155 Chandler St., Buffalo: to-go
• Brickyard Brewing Company | @brickyard_brewing_company | 436 Center St, Lewiston: curbside, to-go
• Britesmith Brewing Company | @britesmith_brewing | 5611 Main St., Williamsville: to-go
• Buffalo Brewing Company | @buffalobrewingcompany | 314 Myrtle Ave., Buffalo: preorder, to-go
• Community Beer Works | @communitybeer | 520 7th St., Buffalo: preorder, curbside, to-go, delivery
• East Aurora Brewery | @eastaurorabrewery | 667 Oakwood Ave., East Aurora : to-go
• Flying Bison Brewing Co. | @flyingbisonbrewing | 840 Seneca St., Buffalo: drive-thru, to-go
• Froth Brewing Co. | @frothbrewing | 700 Military Rd., Buffalo: to-go
• Hamburg Brewing Company | @hamburgbrewing | 6553 Boston State Rd., Hamburg: to-go
• Live Edge Brewing Company | @liveedgebrewingco | 2100 Coomer Rd, Burt: growler fills, to-go
• New York Beer Project | @newyorkbeerproject | 6933 S. Transit Rd., Lockport: preorder, to-go, delivery
• OFW Brewing Co. | @genes_ofwbrewery | 75 Hamburg St., Buffalo: growler fills, to-go
• Pearl Street Grill & Brewery | @pearlstreetgrill | 76 Pearl St., Buffalo: growler fills, to-go
• Pressure Drop Brewing | @pressurebrewers | 65 Vandalia St., Buffalo: curbside, to-go
• Prosper Brewing Company | @prosper_brewing | 72 Webster St., North Tonawanda: growler fills, to-go
• Resurgence Brewing Company | @resurgencebrewingco | 1250 Niagara St. & 55 Chicago St., Buffalo: preorder, curbside, to-go
• Rusty Nickel Brewing Co. | @rustynickelbrewing | 4350 Seneca St., West Seneca: preorder, curbside, to-go
• Thin Man Brewery | @thinmanbrewery | 492 Elmwood Ave., Buffalo: to-go
• West Shore Brewing Co. | @westshorebrewingco | 10995 Main St., Clarence: to-go
• Windy Brew | @windybrewbrewing | 733 US-20A, Strykersville: preorder, to-go
Visit Buffalo Niagara understands that there is no better way to flatten the curve than to stay at home. However, we empathize with the need to get some fresh air every now and then. Please follow all CDC and Erie County guidelines for social distancing whenever you leave your home – maintain a 6-foot distance from anyone outside your household and avoid crowded areas. Stay safe and together we’ll stop the spread.