Van Horn Historical Mansion2165 Lockport-Olcott Road,
Burt, NY 14028 (716) 778-7197 Visit Website
The Van Horn Mansion was built by Judge James Van Horn in 1823. It is the site of the Town of Newfane’s first town meeting, April 6, 1824. The name for the Town of Newfane is believed to be chosen by the town Postmaster. The Mansion includes 16 rooms and five bathrooms.