The Meeting House

5658 Main Street
Williamsville, NY 14221
(716) 632-4120 Visit Website

The Meeting House, built in 1871, was originally the meeting place for congregants of the Disciples of Jesus Christ. Sold for $1 to the Village of Williamsville Historical Society in 1976, the structure has been totally renovated, functioning today as a museum and gathering place for concerts, weddings and meetings.