Statler Cafe at the Martin House125 Jewett Parkway,
Buffalo, NY 14214 (716) 856-3858 firstname.lastname@example.org Visit Website
The Martin House now has the Statler Cafe, an on-site dining option for visitors and neighbors alike. Once a historic (non-Wright designed) carriage house, the building was renovated to create a café offering “grab and go” sandwiches, salads, hot and cold beverages, snacks and more.
The café is the newest addition to the 1.5-acre historic estate, and leverages an adjacent carriage house associated with a residence that was demolished in the late 1960s. The Statler Café has reinvigorated the space and is located in a park-like setting on the north side of the estate, adjacent to the Barton House and Pergola. The Statler Foundation, which was established in 1934 and named in honor of the esteemed hotel executive Ellsworth Statler and wife Alice, provided support for the renovations.
The facility will be open from spring to fall in conjunction with tours.