Stanton Building


Completed in 1873 and originally known as the Dennis Building, the Stanton Building is located in what was once known as the Commerce and Finance Corridor in Buffalo’s early years. The facade of this edifice is entirely cast-iron, a revolutionary 19th-century building material, and is the only surviving example of the many such buildings that existed in Buffalo.

Spotlight