St. Anthony of Padua R.C.Church160 Court Street,
Buffalo, NY 14202 (716) 854-2563 (716) 854-2564 (fax) Visit Website
St. Anthony’s Church was founded in 1891 and is staffed by the missionaries of St. Charles (Scalabrini Fathers), a religious Order established for the care of migrants and refugees around the world. St. Anthony’s of Padua was once considered the mother church of the Italian community in Western New York. The interior, an elegant baroque basilica, is decorated with statues of Italian saints donated by Buffalo’s early Italian immigrants.