- Eat & Drink
Designed in 1892 by Buffalo architects Edward B. Green and William S. Wicks, the Market Arcade is the city’s only historic covered shopping arcade. This nineteenth century building type, which first achieved popularity during the 1820’s, is generally regarded as the forerunner of the contemporary suburban mall.
Currently a destination for Queen City Gallery, CEPA Gallery, Muhammad School of Music, Rotary Club, Just Buffalo, J. Christian Fashion Boutique and more.