Erected in 1914 by Architects Green & Wicks at a cost of $300,000, the home was the scene of many important social functions and the gathering place of leaders in the city’s life for 30 years. It was built on the lot of three previous homes. Originally home to Carolyn Jewett Clement until 1941, when she donated her home to the American Red Cross who still occupy the home.
- Eat & Drink
- Places to Stay