Photography Days – Buffalo and Erie County Botanical GardensBuffalo Botanical Gardens
2655 South Park Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14218
March 5, 2024, March 14, 2024, March 21, 2024, March 24, 2024
From: 04:00 PM to 07:00 PM(716) 827-1584
Bring along your favorite photographer and join us for Photography Days to get the most out of your photo experience at the Botanical Gardens! We are opening up the Botanical Gardens for the public to take family photos, engagement shoots, senior portraits, maternity photos, baby photos or photos of any special occasion at a reduced rate.
Our Photography Policy (below) will apply during your reservation. Please keep in mind that Photography Days provide a shared space and you must be respectful of other guests.
KEEP IN MIND! As the sun begins to set in the fall and winter, the Botanical Gardens conservatory will also lose daylight as we are an open glass greenhouse. We will be providing our house lights to create a lovely experience during sunset, but please keep this in mind as both a photographer or model as you may need to utilize different camera settings.
If you would like to take posed photography outside of these days and times, a Photography rental reservation is required. To inquire, please contact email@example.com.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Furniture and large props are not permitted.
- We do not allow drone photography inside.
- The Botanical Gardens’ plants, arrangements, exhibits, benches, chairs, tables, signage etc. are not to be moved, walked on, or disturbed in any way. Any destruction will be at the cost of the guest.
- If your party is late for your reservation, you will be held to the remaining time of your reservation or you can reschedule for a full session.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed in the facility. We reserve the right to ask anyone who appears to be intoxicated to leave without a refund.
- Some exhibits or special events may be taking place on the day of your reservation; therefore, some rooms may be unavailable or altered.