50 Yard Finish
Race to the finish at the 50 yard line at Ralph Wilson Stadium!
- Overall Male & Female
- Male & Female (5 year age groups: 14-19 - through 75)
Saturday, June 30, 2012
Ralph Wilson Stadium
One Bills Drive
Orchard Park, NY 14127
Click here for maps of the race route
- 7:00 am: Half Marathon
- 7:15 am: 5K
- 11:00 am: Kids Race
- Pick-up is at the Bills Healthy Zone Fieldhouse on Friday June 29th from 4:00pm – 8:00pm
- Day-of-Race pick-up starts at 5:30am on June 30th
- Rapid Running registrants must show registration confirmation for the RR event in order to run for free
- All participants must show photo ID
- All participants must pick up their own packets
**Pre-Registration closes at 1:00pm on Friday June 28th
There will be 6 stations on the course approximately every 2 miles
This race will not be chip timed. You will be assigned a bib number.
Friends and family will be permitted in the stadium to watch you finish
Spectators can enter the stadium after the start of the 5K at 7:15am
No food or drink will be permitted inside the stadium
Please use the 1 Bills Drive entrance on Abbott Road and the Drive 1 entrance on Big Tree Rd./Rt. 20A to enter the stadium
Please use only 1 Bills Drive to exit the stadium as runners may still be on the course
Attendants will direct you to the appropriate lots
- Dogs will not be allowed on the course
- Jogging strollers are allowed
E-mail the Buffalo Niagara Sports Comission
Contact Cindy Kincaide to volunteer and for more information.
The 50 Yard Finish race is presented by the Buffalo Niagara Sports Commission, Eclipse Multisport and Town of Orchard Park. We also thank the Buffalo Bills for their generosity.