Alright folks, the Bills’ season is in full swing this weekend as the Bills come home to the Ralph…err….New Era Field for a showdown against the Jets.
While the name of the stadium may have changed, I assure you the best tailgating in the country remains the same! So pull out the coolers, grills and chairs. Make the rounds to Wegmans, Consumers and your favorite butcher.
And as you prepare, remember that your tailgate, no matter how large or small, need only be concerned about the three major components: FOOD, BEVERAGE & FUN.
• Chiavetta’s chicken marinade, Sahlen’s Hot Dog’s, Mineo & Sapio sausage. No description needed. Grab some Costanzo’s rolls too.
• Bison Dip. You pick the agent to consume the dip…chips, pretzels, veggies, your hands. Whatever works.
• Weber’s Mustard & Frank’s Hot Sauce. Similar to the Bison Dip, these can accompany just about anything.
• Chicken Wings & Original Pizza Logs. If you have access to a portable deep fryer, then these are a must.
• Beer. Show your stripes with the Labatt Blue Zubaz Cans.
• Water. Be responsible, have a few brews and then make the switch.
• Coffee. You’re going to be tired following all the shout song singalongs. Fill a thermos with some Timmy Ho’s to perk up for the ride home.
• Any variety of corn hole or washers game will work, but remember Buffalo invented Kan-Jam!
• A football. Gotta play some catch or some two-hand touch before the game. Your performance here almost assuredly determines the outcome of the Bills game.
• An mp3 of the Bills Shout Song to play on repeat from your car.
That’s it. Wagons Circled. Go Bills!