Frank Lloyd Wright's Martin House Complex
Constructed between 1903 and 1905 as the home of Darwin and Isabelle Martin, the Martin House exemplifies Frank Lloyd Wright's "Prairie House" ideal and ranks as one of his finest residential works. Tours at the Martin House underscore how Frank Lloyd Wright's architectural genius is illustrated in timeless themes evident in his remarkable design: family, friendship, the meaning of home, and the American spirit as told through the story of Darwin D. Martin's patronage of America's greatest architect.
- Meeting Facility
- Tour Group Check In
- Monday 11a.m., 11a.m.(In-Depth), 12 p.m., 1p.m.
- Tuesday CLOSED
- Wednesday 11a.m., 11a.m.(In-Depth), 12 p.m., & 1 p.m.
- Thursday CLOSED
- Friday 11a.m., 11a.m.(In-Depth), 12 p.m., & 1 p.m.
- Saturday 11a.m., 11a.m.(In-Depth), 12 p.m., 1p.m.
- Sunday 12 P.M. (In-Depth), 12:30 P.M., 1 P.M., 1:30 P.M.
Group Tour Details - Attractions
- Motorcoach Parking
- Tour Length 1-2 hours
- Group Limit 51-100
- Fee Call for rates
- Blackout Major Holidays